Thursday, March 3, 2011

The DRESS!!!

Finally the first dress is done. I had a pile of orders to work through. So not a bad reason I could only start on this later that I planned. But I am very happy to have it finished now! I actually have to get sewing right away to make the black one with crested tits. Lovely & delicate Chickadee and Ginkgo biloba dress. This dress breathes spring. The wide V neckline and the silk belt make it such a feminine little number.

Everything about this dress is unique. The dress is handmade of 100% Silk. The outerfabric is inkjet printed with my illustrations of the Chickadees.

The dress is fully lined to give it a better shape and it ensures it is not see through. The lining is made of lucious silk too. Silk is the most comfortable and luxurious of fabrics.
Each dress is handmade by me. I number each dress and I will register you as the holder. Because it is art that you are wearing.

Each dress is made to order, but currently I have a size S that is ready to ship.
State your Bust, waist and Hip size in message to seller, or let me know what size you usually buy.

This dress will be shipped registered.
Care instructions: Dry clean only- this is 100% silk.


I am very happy to be uniting my fashion background with my nature illustrations. Take a closer look here, in my web shop.









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails