Sunday, December 12, 2010

Gift Certificate for Pillow cases (or any other item)

Now available in my Etsy shop: A gift certificate. Let's say you know your friend, sister, wife, girlfriend, daughter, daughter-law, mother, mother-in-law or all these people in a male version will like my pillowcase, give them this certificate. Of course if they prefer something else like a set of prints, they can use the certificate too!

It also relieves the last minute present-buying-stress, as you will receive the certificate by e-mail in pdf and you can print it out!
You will receive the certificate within two days after payment.


There are MirthQuake Gift Certificates available in any amount. Just convo me with the amount you would prefer and I will set up a listing!
If you prefer an actual mailed version, let me know. Its shipping is free, but of course takes longer to arrive. If you want me to e-mail or mail it to someone other than yourself, let me know in the message to seller as well.

Click here to buy it in my Etsy shop

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails