Thursday, March 18, 2010

Pencil skirt with the Little Owl - ORGANIC COTTON!


Finally I have managed to get something done. I have been ill for a couple of days but todat spring is in the air and I am feeling much better. I have sewn the first sample of my little owl pencil skirt. I will custom make this pencil skirt for the buyer. It features my little owl on dark green organic cotton. It has a high waisted look and looks fabulous with a belt and a blouse.
I have been planning it for ages, but now finally it is done!
The material is 100% organic cotton sateen. The skirt is fully lined with a polyester lining and the waistband has a zipper and a hook&eye closure. The skirt also has a slit to make you move ever so lady-like! The standard length of the skirt is 59cm/23.2 inch but I can change this. The maximum size that I can make is 126cm/50inch(US size 22/EU size 52) due to the width of the fabric. However if you have a bigger hip than that I can order suitable fabric nonetheless, but it will be more than the listed price.
For more info, see my etsy shop!

2 comments:

HornCatCreations said...

What a lovely skirt!

Miss Fruitfly said...

great skirt. great blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails