Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bags, a test!



I have been thinking about making bags ever since I came bag from New York last fall. Now I finally found the time to make one from the pillow fabric that I ordered as a test run. I want to have fabric printed especially for this goal, and I am thinking of small cute canvas handbags with my birds placed in funny angles looking around. More will follow soon.
This bag has two pockets and is made of cotton. It is big enough for a laptop and some books.
You can take a better look here.

2 comments:

matchstickgirl said...

I just adore him

he is wonderful
he used to jump around on my windowsill in Milan

I miss him so much

albina N muro said...

I have been thinking about making bags ever since I came bag from New York last fall. Now I finally found the time to make one from the pillow fabric that I ordered as a test run. click for more info

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails