Monday, February 22, 2010

Here's another peek inside my work, for who's interested. Here you can see a little of what happens before I start coloring. I have made a pencil sketch and defined a general outline. There is no reason for me to actually stay inside the lines, but it gives me a clue on where to go. In patches I define color. Here you see that I have altered the eye and the crest of the bird already, compared to my previous post. I don't work very systematically. What works best for me is to work on something that bothers me. If I don't do it immediately, I get blocked and don't see it anymore. Then I have to take a walk.

3 comments:

Kreativlink said...

All that strokes sure make a wonderful result!

ingermaaike said...

I am always so impressed when I look at what you do, My hat off to you!

MirthQuake said...

WOW Thanks for the kind words girls!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails