Sunday, February 14, 2010

Another nature lover: Allie Cavander

A few days ago I received this lovely photo I bought from an Etsy friend of mine Allie Cavender. She has a photography shop on etsy called Allieart4children. I think she looks at birds just the same as I do, I mean look at this courageous little Tufted Titmouse! The way he looks into the world is so touching and funny! You can see his chracter shine through. I adore this picture!! It will be framed and hung in our livingroom, this little cutie.
Check her birds here!! http://www.etsy.com/shop/allieart4children?section_id=5499650, but for florals, delicate close-ups, and landscapes you should check out her shop too!

2 comments:

Allie said...

Wow! Myrte! Thank you so much for such kindness! It makes me so happy to think of my little bird decorating your home. :) Take care, allie

starrybluesky said...

Very atmospheric photo :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails