Monday, October 26, 2009

Little Owl Skirt























I took the plunge:-) I am going to mix my illustrations with my fashion ideas. Fashion is where I am coming from and I am very excited to do this. I ordered some fabrics to make some fashion items and I will see how things will develop.
It is something I have been thinking about for a long time, and why not try it?
I have ordered black fabric, printed with my Little Owl. The pencil skirt will be the first item. I can make this in a hip width ranging from XXS to 143cm/56.5 inch.

I've got more up my sleeve which I am going to keep a secret for now!


4 comments:

Allie said...

Love that! Can't wait to see more!

susan said...

How do I find out more? material? cost?

kraplap said...

That's a great idea Mirte ! Can't wait to see more.....

MirthQuake said...

Thanks so much ladies!!
In answer to Susan's question. It will be organic cotton sateen. (GOTS organic standard which is very good) I don't have a clue about pricing yet. If you are interested I could e-mail you any follow up information I have on pricing, delivery time etc. e-mail me on mirthquake at gmail.com and I will keep you posted. This will probably also be for sale in my Etsy shop in time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails