Saturday, July 11, 2009

My first point of sale!!!!!!

Finally I can say what I have been hoping to say. I have my first point of sale!!! In the heart of Amsterdam there is a lovely shop called Egg Mercantile Some time back I went to Amsterdam and hopped from shop to shop, writing all shopnames down where I would love to see my work.
Egg Mercantile was on the number one spot and I approached them. Thankfully after meeting them I was thrilled to learn they would like to sell some of my work. Hopefully this will be the first of many more to come.

Late summer or start of this fall some of my signed limited edition prints will be available there as well as my pinback buttons.

Check out their website, they have a wonderful webshop (international shipping!)with the most tasteful design.


The address:
Egg Mercantile
Leliegracht 6
(between Herengracht & Keizersgracht)
http://www.eggmercantile.com/

1 comment:

ArtMind said...

Wow! BIG congrats, Myrte! That is fantastic. I hope your work will do superwell! How exciting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails