Wednesday, July 1, 2009

MirthQuake Newsletter July 09


Here's a recap of my latest news!


A lot has happened in Mirthquake land and I am branching out!

- Giclee prints
Soon there will be limited edition certified giclee prints available. I am also meeting up with a company that can print my birds on several home decor objects I have in mind. I will keep you all updated when I know more. Ah, in the meantime I can't stop dreaming so I dreamt myself a bedding line. That naturally will be followed by a clothing line, or the other way around.

- FACEBOOK and fanpage
I have a facebook fanpage that I would like to invite everyone to. Become a fan by clicking on this link. You can post reviews, suggest birds I should work on, see how I work, etc. You're most welcome to join! I will also keep you updated with my normal Facebook profile: http://www.facebook.com/myrtedezeeuw

- Trunkt portfolio and Retail.
I am planning to approach more off-line, real time shops. Hopefully I will pluck up enough courage to meet up with more. To show myself 'out there' I have made a Trunkt portfolio.
This is aimed at wholesale buyers. You can view it here. When there will be more shops that have my work I will let you know a.s.a.p of course!

- Blog update
It has been hot over here, check out the family of great tits taking a bath in my backyard! Hot birds!!

-I am currently working on...
I am still working on the lilac breasted roller, you can see its progress here. I am also looking for two other amazing African birds to make the series complete. I have my sister's pictures to browse through and find some marvellous shots of beautiful pictures.
The owl also still on my list. In my uncle's back yard there's a pair of little owls nesting, quite rare and an inspiration for my newest project of course!

Stay updated on Giveaways, new birds and their stories on http://moremirthquake.blogspot.com/. Sign up to follow the updates or follow me on http://Twitter.com/moremirthquake or facebook: http://www.facebook.com/myrtedezeeuw

Thanks!
Myrte de Zeeuw
MirthQuake

2 comments:

Destiny's Creations said...

I am so happy to see that I am not the only new person on trunkt. I just received my acceptance today. It looks like you also have alot of great things ahead as well and I wish you look as you embark into this new territory!

My Best!

Allie said...

Wow! Congratulations Myrte! I love your work so much! A bedding line and clothing line would be incredible! Keep us posted on your progress!

And the roller is one of my very favorite birds!

I have awarded you a Lemonade award! Stop by when you have a minute to learn more!
http://allieart4children.blogspot.com/2009/06/playing-catch-up.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails