Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Development: Trunkt portfolio


Today I upgraded my Trunkt portfolio to Premium. www.trunkt.org/mirthquake
I haven't updated my portfolio yet, but I tend to make it a lot more professional.

I have seen an increase in my sales and it gives me confidence to branch out a bit and see what wholesale can do for me. Soon I will be visiting the US (New York area) and I am interested to find shops that like my things.

I will also be looking for points of sale in the Netherlands, slowly but steadily I intend to let my birds rule the world!


I'm thinking bedding, posters, bags, teacups, etc etc with my birds. I have so many ideas I am sure I won't sleep tonight!


Trunkt is a pretty exclusive club to be part of, not everyone gets accepted. I thankfully did. I am not sure what the demands are, but there's a team of people that run the site, and they select the most beautiful items.

I've heard a lot of positive things about what the site can do for you, so let's hope it is just that for me too.


4 comments:

somepinkflowers said...

your art*work is wonderful
and
i wish you the best
with the marketing part.

:-)

your birds are magical
and you should be so proud!

each detail
is simply fantastic.

somepinkflowers said...

well...

i just ordered
your magpie necklace
from etsy
so
that should tell you
how much i adore it...


:-)

MirthQuake said...

Thank you so so so much!!!
You made my day, honestly!

somepinkflowers said...

ohohooh...

little fat magpie
made it to florida safely
and
is simply wonderful!!!

you did so good!

:-)

i am beyond thrilled
to have her ~likeness~
from your backyard
to around my neck!


ohohoho
i will wear her tomorrow!

{{ you are
really
really Very Good }}

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails