Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Me on IndieFixx

The lovely Jen from Indiefixx.com has a new series onher blog and I am in the first episode!!
It is called a peek inside: indiehome tours with Myrte from MirthQuake WHOWHWHOOOOOO!!
She says: "Some of you have expressed interest in seeing more home decor and design here on Indie Fixx and when you all speak, I listen. Today, I am kicking off a new feature called A Peek Inside: indie home tours. Periodically, I will share homes of indie makers and sellers spotlighting indie design and diy decor as well as homes that have been decorated using vintage goods. My first tour is of the home of Myrte de Zeeuw. Myrte is an talented illustrator who has a healthy obsession for aviary painting. You can find her work for sale in her Etsy Shop and you can also see some of her artwork displayed in her home in the pics below."

Check the story out, here!!
http://indiefixx.com/2009/04/08/a-peek-inside-indie-home-tours-with-myrte-from-mirthquake/

1 comment:

ArtMind said...

Hey Myrte, I swa it this morning and it is sublime! BIG congrats for this amazing feature! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails