Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Etsy meeting in Eindhoven



Yesterday I was got a nice surprise. Mitsy from Artmind.etsy.com and Kirrin of Sigmosaics.etsy.com had planned to meet up in Eindhoven. Mitsy who knew it is my hometown asked me to join them in the afternoon. And so I did. It is always a little strange to go and meet people you know from the internet, but we were all very excited to meet up. I would meet them at the church and when I arrived I saw 3 ladies laughing and chatting. This must be them! I Kirrin took a friend(AND buyer) along: Vanessa. In a grand-cafe typo bar we sat down to talk- and talk we did. For 5 straight hours! We exchanged cookies and bird-buttons and chatted along. Once in a while when the laughing was really loud someone would look at us if everything was ok, the laughing made them curious. But fortunately we sat in the back and the rest in the front of the place. Perhaps that was our doing. Mitsy was a little scared I might not be able to show my face in that place again! But I am sure they haven't heard so much laughter in a long time!

10 comments:

Swiedebie said...

Beautiful ladies u are!
Great to know you met up! :)

Kreativlink said...

Ahhh! Such a lovely group of happy ladies! One can see that you enjoyed that meeting very much :)

Star of the East said...

Yaaay pictures!
You look like you had so much fun!!

ingermaaike said...

Only slightly green here..it must have been so much fun as I can see from your happy faces!

ArtMind said...

Hahaha, I'm already laughing when I see this! Super post & we had super fun! Thanks so much for joining us, Mirth! Glad to get to know you a bit more! :)

ana carina said...

Oh my, oh my!!! How exciting! I'm so jealous right now!!!

kraplap said...

really jealous here that you met ! You had lots of fun; that's clear for sure.

karuski said...

Wow, another EST meeting! How fun! I wish I was there with you girls ;)

-minna

AgapeLiz said...

Great photos! It's fun isn't it? : ) I too had a great time with Kerrin & Vanessa! I didn't take photo but Kerrin did! : )

Dina Fragola said...

Seemed like FUN FUN FUN!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails