Thursday, January 15, 2009

Publications

Beau Monde Sept 2013




Elle Decoration New Designer Oct 2013




Bijenkorf Inspiration Magazine Sept 2013

Kauniit Kodit 2013


 Ariadne at HOME Augustus 2013



 Glamour juni 2013

101 woonideeën juni 2013

House & Garden July 2013


 World of Interiors july 2013


 Seasons mei 2013
Vogue UK May 2013


Nerikes allehanda Sweden March 2013
 Aftonbladet March 2013

Happinez Maart 2013

Vriendin Maart 2013

Margriet Februari 2013


Febr 2013
Ariadne

Jan 2013
BUITENLEVEN



Edelweiss Magazine (Switserland ) December 2012



Libelle magazine November 2012


 Dutch actress Georgina Verbaan at The GiftSuite, organised by Goodiebag Girl

Residence Magazine November 2012 



uppercasemagazine.com/blog/2012/11/3/raw-materials-and-pillows-by-myrte
The Lovely Janine Vangool spotted my pillows


Edelweiss Magazine (Switserland ) December 2012



Libelle magazine November 2012


 Dutch actress Georgina Verbaan at The GiftSuite, organised by Goodiebag Girl

Residence Magazine November 2012 





101 woonideeën september
Ariadne at HOME september 2012



VTwonen oktober 2012



101woonideeën augustus 





Gepubliceerd op 8 september 2012 / Published on September 2012



My black bird pillow in Holland's largest women's magazine!



Report on the Dutch Design Week with a short piece on Galerie Tydeman who introduced my duvet cover. On 1:56 you can see my bedding. http://youtu.be/BesJaAvJBuY


Interview about Dutch Etsy sellers, October 2011, national newspaper.

Interview in Eindhovens Dagblad, September 2011, regional newspaper.
Frits Magazine, september 2011

Ariadne at Home juli 2011 (Click link to read English translation)
Poppytalk. I was featured on Poppytalk's blog and their curated website April 2011.

Creature Comforts

Decor8
Featured in FlavourZine January 2011
Indiefixx


Two of my prints were featured in the December issue of renown interior Magazine VTwonen


Apartment Therapy

Jane Hardjono of The Dossier did an interview with me. Read it and Watch (youtube) it!
A second interview about my dresses can be read here.


Other Lovely Blogs and Websites I am featured on:

Pikaland

Jodiijodii






My Kingfisher was converted to an embroidery pattern by Dutch Arts and Crafts Magazine HobbyHandig Readers couldmake my Kingfisher in cross stitch.



Happy customers:
Jeanine from California
Even more lovely than I had expected and great communication by seller. Thanks!

Cheryl from Indiana
Arrived very quickly, from far away, and it was just as gorgeous in person as it was online! It was a Christmas present for my mom, and she loves it.

Mary from Illinois
Thank you for going such GREAT LENGTHS for this purchase. Your customer relations rank #1.

Katie from Kentucky
SUPER seller! Quick responses to my questions and went out of her way to get me exactly what I needed. The Jay framed up really nicely; I'm sure we will treasure it for many years to come! Thanks again!

Tarah from IJmuiden
They look absolutely stunning Myrte! I'm sure the in law's will like them! Great customer service and thank you so much for meeting me at the station so I'd have them on time!!


Lisa from San Fransisco:
My print arrived in safe condition! It's fabulous!Thank you!

Maureen from Florida
We just received the pictures today! We love them! My boyfriend was thrilled (as was I). They are even lovelier in person =) Thank you so much again for your beautiful work. You are truly talented.




Comments
Lynn:-Myrte at Mirthquake, set my heart a beating with ‘Jay on Holiday’ and oh my goodness the most beautiful ‘Winter Wren’I really enjoyed that xxxxxHugs Lynn xx

Myrna Eisenlauer-I think my favorite are the bird items at Mirth Quake ( love that name too..) The bird pendant and notebooks…the pictures are so lifelike.

Jo-My favourite is Mirthquake! Why? Well,a. I am a bird LOVER b. Myrte just makes my heart melt with her work.

Jen Chandler-*Mirthquake’s prints are special, I couldn’t pick just one but if I had to – the Winter Wren is my favorite.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails