Thursday, January 15, 2009

Contact

If you would like to contact me you can reach me through my e-mail on mirthquake[at!] gmail.com. I will answer your question as soon as I can. I am also interested in people who can help me spread the word and my work!

You can find me on several different sites:
Etsy shop
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook
Facebook Fanpage!!!

A request for a bird.
If you miss your favorite bird you would love to see in my series, let me know and I'll research the bird and find it's charater for my series. I love how other people's advice leads me deep into the jungle of birds!

Art by special assignment.
I can do an exclusive work for you in any kind of bird, in any type of surrounding.
I will research them, get to know them and make a personal work for you I will not sell on to others. You will be the only one in the world, with this art work.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails