Monday, September 1, 2008

Nearly done! Iceblue walls

No time to create unfortunately- Boyfriend has 2 weeks off to finish the house up a bit more. So I am dedicating my time to the house instead of crafting. We're so close now. But it gets harder and harder to doo those last chores that makes a house complete. This is the way the living room looked before: And this is what we've made so far:
We still need some art on the walls and a carpet. But the main ingredients are there! The way the walls are done combined with the paint gives the walls a cloudy lighting effect. We are very happy with it.

7 comments:

creationsbyeve said...

lovely color combination and the red couch rocks!

Ravenhill said...

Wow! That is so cool! What a great job you have done -and you certainly have an eye for color!

glasfaden said...

That ice blue is cool!! Love it! I wanted to paint my living room blue or yellow, but was afraid to do that. So, now I'm having a white living room - at least one white room :)

Kreativlink said...

Wonderful room! Also like the view out of the window :)

ingermaaike said...

I love it,great light!

ana carina said...

I looove the red couch :)

miss-minoes said...

That looks great! Our walls are apple green with black and red furniture, but looking back I think iceblue would have been a calmer choice. =^x^=

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails