Thursday, September 25, 2008

Books Make You Smarter








My bank account is dried up now, but I have them! My 6 lovely booklets that I will hopefully be able to sell at the craft show. Again the empire expands a little, and I hope they will find new owners soon.
I've made 6 different ones, 5 in English and 1 in Dutch because it's for children:
-Dutch Best Friends Booklet
-Best Friends Booklet
-Recipes Booklet
-Addresses Booklet
-Travel Journal
-Things to do today/ Sketchbooklet
I will be showing them on Etsy one by one, and they will all be present at the Crafty Markt of SoooHappy in honour of the Textielweekend in Tilburg on October 4 and 5!


6 comments:

kraplap said...

They look all phantastic Mirte ! great job

Ravenhill said...

so pretty! Wonderful to see you using your beautiful birds on so many things!

jealousydesign said...

they look great. A unique look with your birds on them.

fleurfatale said...

oooh, beautiful, hope you sell a lot of them at the crafty market!!!!

X by Leina Neima said...

Great idea and they look super!

ana carina said...

I love this new idea!!!
I bet you sell them as cupcakes!

nanouke

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails