Sunday, August 10, 2008

Dining Table Chairs

In our new house, with our seaweed coloured walls, my old dining table chairs weren't looking all that fresh and fab anymore. Browsing through Etsy I saw fabrics that I haven't seen in shops here in The Netherlands, Wonderfully coloured, with a retro feel. Having to choose between all those lovely fabrics is just cruel so I got the idea of doing each chair in a different colour and fabric. They had to match a little bit, but be different at the same time. At Etsy there are a lot of good fabric stores, I refined my search at 2 shops; FabricCloset and MyHeartAndSew.

After approval of Boyfriend I picked this out at FabricCloset-

-Breeze Blossom Buds
-Dotted Paisley in Jade
-Lollipop Garden in Misty Glen
-Jellybean in Jade
-Sunburst in Dark Almond
-Lounge Stripe in Opal



I will make a small tutorial on how to reupholster your chairs the easy way. You only need glue to fix yourself some nice new chairs!

2 comments:

Dina said...

Lovely new blog :) I cant wait for this tutorial!

kraplap said...

looks great already ! Very curious about your upholstery tut

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails